How can we help you?
How it works?
UltraShape® Power is FDA-cleared for non-invasive reduction in abdominal circumference and fat reduction in the abdomen, flanks, and thighs.1,2
It gently destroys fat by delivering non-thermal ultrasound energy waves that are:
- Focused – delivering ultrasound energy to tissue within a precise focal volume at a controlled depth1
- Pulsed – the mechanical non-thermal effect results in minimal elevation of 0.8°C in treated tissue2 for a truly comfortable and gentle treatment experience3-5
- Selective – precisely targeting fat cells while blood vessels, nerves, and surrounding tissue remain largely unaffected1
What Ultrashape Does
UltraShape destroys the fat that, despite your best efforts, is resistant to diet and exercise.
What UltraShape won’t do is cause you pain or harm surrounding tissue, nerves, or muscles. In fact, in a recent clinical study, 100% of patients report the treatment as being comfortable.
FIGHT CANCER TODAY! MAKE AN APPOINMENT NOW!
We are experts in removing cancer with minimal scaring and protection against any reoccurrences.
Four huge selling points for potential body contouring patients.
- Selective. Since UltraShape Power selectively and precisely targets fat cells, blood vessels, nerves, and surrounding tissue are largely unharmed.1 There are no reported cases of lumping, shelving, or other contouring deformities. Immediate responses recorded in a clinical study were mild and transient in nature, and completely resolved without intervention within days.3,4
- It’s a walk-in, walk-out procedure that’s virtually painless. In a recent clinical study, the average reported pain level was <1 on a 10-point scale.3-5
- The UltraShape Power pulsed ultrasound treatment is truly comfortable. In fact, in the same study, 96% of patients said they felt comfortable during treatment.3,5
- It gets real results — fast. The entire process is just three sessions, spaced two weeks apart.3 The average treatment only takes about 30 minutes per area.5 The fat destruction results are impressive. As in, an average abdominal circumference reduction of 2.4 to 2.6 cm.3,7